Keyword Relevance for: Allied Health
17-2111.01 Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||19 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Health Safety Manager
- Health and Safety Coordinator
- Health and Safety Manager
- Health, Safety, and Environment Manager
- Corporate Health, Safety, and Occupational Toxicology Director
- Corporate Health, Safety, and Security Manager
- Environmental Health Safety Manager
- Environmental Health and Safety Director (EHS Director)
- Environmental Health, Safety, and Engineering Manager
- Industrial Health Engineer
- Industrial Health and Safety Professor
- Industrial Safety and Health Manager
- Occupational Health and Safety Environment Director
- Occupational Safety and Health Manager
- Occupational Safety and Environmental Health Consultant
- Safety and Health Consultant
- Safety and Environmental Health Corporate Director
- Safety, Health, and Environment Vice President
- Safety, Health, and Environmental Services Director
- Conduct or direct testing of air quality, noise, temperature, or radiation levels to verify compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Confer with medical professionals to assess health risks and to develop ways to manage health issues and concerns.
- Evaluate adequacy of actions taken to correct health inspection violations.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to organizations on how to handle health-related problems and make needed changes.
Detailed Work Activities
- Advise others on health and safety issues.
- Research human performance or health factors related to engineering or design activities.