Keyword Relevance for: engineers
17-2111.01 Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Industrial Safety and Health Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Environmental Health, Safety, and Engineering Manager
- Industrial Health Engineer
- Plant Safety Engineer
- Process Safety Engineer
- RHIC Systems Safety Engineer (Relativistic Heavy-Ion Collider Systems Safety Engineer)
- Registered Safety Engineer
- Risk Prevention Engineer
- Safety Engineer
- Security Engineer
- Test Inspection Engineer
- Plan, implement, and coordinate safety programs, requiring application of engineering principles and technology, to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions.
- Interpret safety regulations for others interested in industrial safety such as safety engineers, labor representatives, and safety inspectors.
Detailed Work Activities
- Explain engineering drawings, specifications, or other technical information.
- Research human performance or health factors related to engineering or design activities.