5 matches for Information
- Record or oversee recording of information to ensure currency of engineering drawings and documentation of production problems.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze design or requirements information for mechanical equipment or systems.
- Communicate technical information to suppliers, contractors, or regulatory agencies.
Learn more on the