Keyword Relevance for: Manufacturing
17-2112.00 Industrial Engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||3 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||7 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Planner
- Manufacturing Specialist
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
Detailed Work Activities
- confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing personnel
- design manufacturing processes or methods
- evaluate manufacturing or processing systems
- follow manufacturing methods or techniques
- improve test devices or techniques in manufacturing, industrial or engineering setting
- perform safety inspections in industrial, manufacturing or repair setting
- use technical information in manufacturing or industrial activities