8 matches for Manufacturing
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Planner
- Manufacturing Specialist
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Regulate and alter workflow schedules according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times to expedite production operations.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
Learn more on the