24 matches for engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||17 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Marine Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Automation Engineer
- Consulting Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Marine Engineer
- Marine Engineering Consultant
- Marine Design Engineer
- Marine Equipment Design Engineer
- Marine Equipment Research Engineer
- Marine Equipment Test Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Naval Engineer
- Port Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Propulsion Machinery Service Engineer
- Ships Equipment Engineer
- Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
- Conduct analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment, and structures.
- Maintain records of engineering department activities, including expense records and details of equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare technical reports for use by engineering, management, or sales personnel.
- Supervise other engineers and crew members and train them for routine and emergency duties.
Detailed Work Activities
- Research advanced engineering designs or applications.
- Supervise engineering or other technical personnel.
Learn more on the