28 matches for engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||19 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Automotive Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineer/Crew Chief
- Engineering Director
- Engineering Manager
- Applications Engineering Manager
- Automotive Engineer
- Automotive Power Electronics Engineer
- Automotive Project Engineer
- Chief Engineer
- Dimensional Integration Engineer
- Director of Engineering, Quality & Program Management.
- Hybrid Powertrain Development Engineer
- Powertrain Engineer
- Powertrain Control Systems Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Senior Engineering Team Leader
- Senior Project Engineer
- Vehicle Controls Engineer
- Develop new or improved designs for vehicle structural members, engines, transmissions, or other vehicle systems, using computer-assisted design technology. Direct building, modification, or testing of vehicle or components.
- Conduct research studies to develop new concepts in the field of automotive engineering.
- Create design alternatives for vehicle components, such as camless or dual-clutch engines or alternative air-conditioning systems, to increase fuel efficiency.
- Develop engineering specifications or cost estimates for automotive design concepts.
- Provide technical direction to other engineers or engineering support personnel.
- Write, review, or maintain engineering documentation.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create models of engineering designs or methods.
- Research advanced engineering designs or applications.
Learn more on the