Keyword Relevance for: Manufacturing
17-2199.01 Biochemical Engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Advise manufacturing staff regarding problems with fermentation, filtration, or other bioproduction processes.
- Collaborate in the development or delivery of biochemical manufacturing training materials.
- Collaborate with manufacturing or quality assurance staff to prepare product specification or safety sheets, standard operating procedures, user manuals, or qualification and validation reports.
- Design processes to manufacture synthetic molecules for applications such as pharmaceuticals or pesticides.
- Develop methodologies for transferring procedures or biological processes from laboratories to commercial-scale manufacturing production.
- Review existing manufacturing processes to identify opportunities for yield improvement or reduced process variation.