14 matches for engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Biochemical Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineering Director
- Biochemical Engineer
- Biochemical Development Engineer
- Bioprocess Engineer
- Bioprocess Development Engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Fermentation Engineer
- Pharmaceutical Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Develop usable, tangible products, using knowledge of biology, chemistry, or engineering. Solve problems related to materials, systems, or processes that interact with humans, plants, animals, microorganisms, or biological materials.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create models of engineering designs or methods.
- Research engineering aspects of biological or chemical processes.
Learn more on the