15 matches for engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Microsystems Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Device Engineer
- MEMS Engineer (Microelectromechanical Systems Engineer)
- MEMS Process Engineer (Microelectromechanical Systems Process Engineer)
- Microelectronics Engineer
- Microsystems Engineer
- Mobile Device Engineer
- Patent Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Semiconductor Engineer
- Communicate operating characteristics or performance experience to other engineers or designers for training or new product development purposes.
- Create or maintain formal engineering documents, such as schematics, bills of materials, components or materials specifications, or packaging requirements.
- Plan or schedule engineering research or development projects involving microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create models of engineering designs or methods.
- Research engineering applications of emerging technologies.
Learn more on the