Keyword Relevance for: engineers
17-2199.09 Nanosystems Engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Nanosystems Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Nanoelectronics Engineer
- Nanosystems Engineer
- Design, develop, or supervise the production of materials, devices, or systems of unique molecular or macromolecular composition, applying principles of nanoscale physics and electrical, chemical, or biological engineering.
- Engineer production processes for specific nanotechnology applications, such as electroplating, nanofabrication, or epoxy.
- Design or engineer nanomaterials, nanodevices, nano-enabled products, or nanosystems, using three-dimensional computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Prepare reports, deliver presentations, or participate in program review activities to communicate engineering results or recommendations.
- Provide scientific or technical guidance or expertise to scientists, engineers, technologists, technicians, or others, using knowledge of chemical, analytical, or biological processes as applied to micro and nanoscale systems.
Detailed Work Activities
- Explain engineering drawings, specifications, or other technical information.
- Research engineering applications of emerging technologies.
- Research engineering aspects of biological or chemical processes.
- Supervise engineering or other technical personnel.