Keyword Relevance for: engineers
17-2199.11 Solar Energy Systems Engineers
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||9 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Solar Energy Systems Engineers
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Solar Engineer
- Solar Applications Development Engineer
- Solar Design Engineer
- Solar Energy Engineer
- Solar Energy Systems Engineer
- Solar Mechanical Engineer
- Solar Photovoltaic Systems Engineer
- Solar Process Engineer
- Solar Project Engineer
- Perform site-specific engineering analysis or evaluation of energy efficiency and solar projects involving residential, commercial, or industrial customers. Design solar domestic hot water and space heating systems for new and existing structures, applying knowledge of structural energy requirements, local climates, solar technology, and thermodynamics.
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of residential or commercial solar power systems.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create models of engineering designs or methods.