Keyword Relevance for: engineers
17-3011.02 Civil Drafters
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
- Prepare drawings and topographical and relief maps used in civil engineering projects, such as highways, bridges, pipelines, flood control projects, and water and sewerage control systems.
- Review rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from civil engineers to ensure that they conform to design concepts.
Detailed Work Activities
- evaluate engineering data
- examine engineering documents for completeness or accuracy
- interpret maps for architecture, construction, or engineering project
- understand engineering data or reports
- use computer aided drafting or design software for design, drafting, modeling, or other engineering tasks