Keyword Relevance for: engineers
17-3012.01 Electronic Drafters
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Specialist
- Engineering Technician (Engineering Technician)
- Applications Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Electro-Mechanical Design Engineer
- Compare logic element configuration on display screen with engineering schematics and calculate figures to convert, redesign, and modify element.
- Consult with engineers to discuss and interpret design concepts, and determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
- Key and program specified commands and engineering specifications into computer system to change functions and test final layout.
Detailed Work Activities
- confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing personnel
- examine engineering documents for completeness or accuracy
- resolve engineering or science problems
- understand engineering data or reports
- use computer aided drafting or design software for design, drafting, modeling, or other engineering tasks