Keyword Relevance for: engineering
17-3023.01 Electronics Engineering Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||16 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Electronics Engineering Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineering Aide
- Engineering Technician (Engineering Tech)
- Broadcast Engineer
- Computer Engineering Technician
- Electrical Engineer
- Electronics Engineering Technician
- Field Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Network Engineer
- Principal Engineer
- Senior Field Service and Startup Engineer
- Senior Staff Reliability Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Test Engineering Aide
- Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems, such as computer equipment, missile control instrumentation, electron tubes, test equipment, and machine tool numerical controls, applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics. Usually work under direction of engineering staff.
- Assemble, test, or maintain circuitry or electronic components, according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, or knowledge of electronics, using hand or power tools.
- Design basic circuitry and draft sketches for clarification of details and design documentation under engineers' direction, using drafting instruments or computer-aided design (CAD) equipment.
- Provide user applications or engineering support or recommendations for new or existing equipment with regard to installation, upgrades, or enhancements.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematic drawings, or engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Write reports or record data on testing techniques, laboratory equipment, or specifications to assist engineers.