Keyword Relevance for: engineering
17-3023.03 Electrical Engineering Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||25 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Electrical Engineering Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineer Technician
- Engineering Assistant
- Engineering Lab Coordinator (Engineering Laboratory Coordinator)
- Engineering Lab Technician (Engineering Laboratory Technician)
- Engineering Technician
- Application Engineer Assistant
- Associate Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Laboratory Technician
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electrical Transformer Design Engineer and Mechanical Technician
- Electronic Engineering Technician
- Electronics Engineering Technician
- Equipment Engineering Technician
- Lead Technician, Engineering
- Master Engineering Technician
- Product Test Engineering Technician
- Project Engineer
- Radio Frequency Engineering Technician (RF Engineering Tech)
- Senior Engineer
- Senior Engineering Technologist
- Senior Technician, Engineering
- Systems Engineer
- Vice President, Operations/Engineering
- Test or modify developmental or operational electrical machinery or electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or commercial plants or laboratories. Usually work under direction of engineers or technologists.
- Assemble electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers or other personnel to identify, define, or solve developmental problems.
- Draw or modify diagrams and write engineering specifications to clarify design details and functional criteria of experimental electronics units.
- Evaluate engineering proposals, shop drawings and design comments for sound electrical engineering practice and conformance with established safety and design criteria, and recommend approval or disapproval.
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered before, during, and after construction.
- Review existing electrical engineering criteria to identify necessary revisions, deletions, or amendments to outdated material.
Detailed Work Activities
- Supervise engineering or other technical personnel.