Keyword Relevance for: engineering
17-3025.00 Environmental Engineering Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Environmental Engineering Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineer Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Air Analysis Engineering Technician
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Engineering Aide
- Environmental Engineering Assistant
- Environmental Engineering Technician
- Environmental Remediation Engineering Technician
- Plant Engineering Supervisor
- Pollution Control Engineering Technician
- Apply theory and principles of environmental engineering to modify, test, and operate equipment and devices used in the prevention, control, and remediation of environmental problems, including waste treatment and site remediation, under the direction of engineering staff or scientist. May assist in the development of environmental remediation devices.
- Provide technical engineering support in the planning of projects, such as wastewater treatment plants, to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and policies.
Detailed Work Activities
- Create models of engineering designs or methods.
- Research engineering aspects of biological or chemical processes.