Keyword Relevance for: engineers
17-3026.00 Industrial Engineering Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||13 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Industrial Engineering Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Technician
- Industrial Engineer
- Industrial Engineering Analyst
- Industrial Engineering Technician
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Methods Engineer
- Motion Study Engineer
- Plant Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Quality Control Engineering Technician (QC Engineering Technician)
- Quality Process Engineer
- Apply engineering theory and principles to problems of industrial layout or manufacturing production, usually under the direction of engineering staff. May perform time and motion studies on worker operations in a variety of industries for purposes such as establishing standard production rates or improving efficiency.
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confer with management or engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
Detailed Work Activities
- Explain engineering drawings, specifications, or other technical information.
- Research human performance or health factors related to engineering or design activities.