Keyword Relevance for: engineers
17-3029.02 Electrical Engineering Technologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||44 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Electrical Engineering Technologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineer in Training
- Engineering Assistant
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Specialist
- Engineering Supervisor
- Engineering Tech
- Engineering Technician
- Engineering Technologist
- Body Shop Facility Engineer
- Control Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Design Engineer/Management
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer and Lighting Designer
- Electrical Engineering Technologist
- Electronics Engineer
- Lead Engineer
- Lead Electrical Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer-Subaru Body Shop
- Mechanical Design/Mfg Engineer
- Plant Electrical/Controls Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Productivity Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Reliability Maintenance Engineer
- SMBD Engineer
- Senior Engineering Tech
- Senior Engineering Technician, Testing
- Senior Development Engineer
- Senior Electronic Engineering Tech
- Senior Tech Sup Engineer
- Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Senior Test Engineer
- Senior Test Methods Engineer
- Staff Engineer
- Support Engineer
- Support Engineer Relay Test Department
- Support Engineer-Transmission and Substations
- System Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Test Equipment Development Engineer
- Assist electrical engineers in such activities as process control, electrical power distribution, or instrumentation design. May prepare layouts of electrical transmission or distribution systems, supervise the flow of work, estimate project costs, or participate in research studies.
- Assist engineers and scientists in conducting applied research in electrical engineering.
- Compile and maintain records documenting engineering schematics, installed equipment, installation or operational problems, resources used, repairs, or corrective action performed.
- Design or modify engineering schematics for electrical transmission and distribution systems or for electrical installation in residential, commercial, or industrial buildings, using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Evaluate electrical engineering plans to determine whether they comply with applicable environmental standards.
- Participate in training or continuing education activities to stay abreast of engineering or industry advances.
- Review electrical engineering plans to ensure adherence to design specifications and compliance with applicable electrical codes and standards.
- Test sustainable materials for their applicability to electrical engineering systems or system designs.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assist engineers or scientists with research.