Keyword Relevance for: engineers
17-3029.03 Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||28 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineering Specialist
- Engineering Tech
- Engineering Technician/ Production Liaison
- Assembly Process Engineer
- Chief Mechanical Engineer
- Control Systems Engineer
- Controls Software Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Designer, Engineering Senior
- Development Engineer
- Director of Engineering
- Electromechanical Engineering Technologist
- Machinery and System Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer Associate
- Mechanical Engineer
- Process Engineer
- SMT Process Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Senior Associate Engineer
- Senior Design Engineering Specialist
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Project Engineer
- Senior Tech Manufacturing Engineering
- Software Engineer
- Staff Manufacturing Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Assist electromechanical engineers in such activities as computer-based process control, instrumentation, or machine design. May prepare layouts of machinery or equipment, plan the flow of work, conduct statistical studies, or analyze production costs.
- Analyze engineering designs of logic or digital circuitry, motor controls, instrumentation, or data acquisition for implementation into new or existing automated, servomechanical, or other electromechanical systems.
- Collaborate with engineers to implement electromechanical designs in industrial or other settings.
- Develop or implement programs related to the environmental impact of engineering activities.
- Translate electromechanical drawings into design specifications, applying principles of engineering, thermal or fluid sciences, mathematics, or statistics.