Keyword Relevance for: engineering
17-3029.04 Electronics Engineering Technologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Electronics Engineering Technologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Computer Engineering Technologist
- Electronics Engineering Technologist
- Assist electronics engineers in such activities as electronics systems and instrumentation design or digital signal processing.
- Analyze and implement engineering designs for producing electronic devices and systems and microprocessor-based control applications, applying principles of mathematics, digital signal processing, network analysis, and computer engineering.
- Assemble circuitry for electronic systems according to engineering instructions, production specifications, or technical manuals.
- Assist scientists and engineers in conducting applied research in electronics engineering.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assist engineers or scientists with research.