Keyword Relevance for: Manufacturing
17-3029.06 Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Manufacturing Engineering Technologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Manufacturing Engineering Technologist
- Manufacturing Planner
- Manufacturing Specialist
- Manufacturing Technologist
- Develop tools, implement designs, or integrate machinery, equipment, or computer technologies to ensure effective manufacturing processes.
- Analyze manufacturing supply chains to identify opportunities for increased efficiency in the acquisition of raw materials.
- Create computer applications for manufacturing processes or operations, using computer-aided design (CAD) or computer-assisted manufacturing (CAM) tools.
- Develop manufacturing infrastructure to integrate or deploy new manufacturing processes.
- Develop processes to recover, recycle, or reuse waste or scrap materials from manufacturing operations.
- Develop sustainable manufacturing technologies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, minimize raw material use, replace toxic materials with non-toxic materials, replace non-renewable materials with renewable materials, or reduce waste.
- Erect manufacturing engineering equipment.
- Estimate manufacturing costs.
- Evaluate current or proposed manufacturing processes or practices for environmental sustainability, considering factors such as green house gas emissions, air pollution, water pollution, energy use, or waste creation.
- Identify and implement new manufacturing technologies, processes, or equipment.
- Install and evaluate manufacturing equipment, materials, or components.
- Monitor manufacturing operations to ensure adherence to environmental policies and practices.
- Monitor or measure manufacturing processes to identify ways to reduce losses, decrease time requirements, or improve quality.
- Train manufacturing technicians on environmental protection topics.
- Train manufacturing technicians on topics such as safety, health, fire prevention, or quality.