Keyword Relevance for: Engineering
17-3029.07 Mechanical Engineering Technologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||41 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Mechanical Engineering Technologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Engineer Technical Staff
- Engineering Manager
- Engineering Supervisor
- Engineering Tech
- Engineering Technical Analyst
- Engineering Technologist
- Apprentice Engineer
- Associate Manufacture Engineer
- Consultant Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Lead Manufacturing Engineering Tech
- Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Manager of Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer Stamping
- Manufacturing Engineering Stamping
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering Manager
- Mechanical Engineering Technologist
- Piping Engineer
- Plant Engineer
- Principal Engineer, Mechanical
- Process Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Project and Design Engineer
- SMT Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Senior Engineering Lab Technician
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer I
- Senior Product Engineer
- Senior Project Engineer
- Senior Technical Support Engineer
- Staff Engineer
- Supervisor, Engineering and Maintenance
- Technical Staff Engineer
- Tooling Engineering Tech
- Utilities Division (Civil) Engineer
- Assist mechanical engineers in such activities as generation, transmission, or use of mechanical or fluid energy. Prepare layouts of machinery or equipment or plan the flow of work. May conduct statistical studies or analyze production costs.
- Assist engineers to design or develop electrochemical devices, such as solid oxide membranes or other products for sustainable applications.
- Assist engineers to design, develop, test, or manufacture industrial machinery, consumer products, or other equipment.
- Assist mechanical engineers in product testing through activities such as setting up instrumentation for automobile crash tests.
- Interpret engineering sketches, specifications, or drawings.
Detailed Work Activities
- Assist engineers or scientists with research.
- Explain engineering drawings, specifications, or other technical information.