Keyword Relevance for: engineers
17-3029.11 Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists
- Collect or compile nanotechnology research or engineering data.
- Design or conduct experiments, in collaboration with scientists or engineers, supportive of the development of nanotechnology materials, components, devices, or systems.
- Prepare detailed verbal or written presentations for scientists, engineers, project managers, or upper management.
Detailed Work Activities
- Research engineering applications of emerging technologies.
- Supervise engineering or other technical personnel.