Keyword Relevance for: engineers
17-3029.12 Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Nanotechnology Engineering Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Nanotechnology Engineering Technician
- Operate commercial-scale production equipment to produce, test, or modify materials, devices, or systems of molecular or macromolecular composition. Work under the supervision of engineering staff.
- Assist nanoscientists, engineers, or technologists in processing or characterizing materials according to physical or chemical properties.
- Assist nanoscientists, engineers, or technologists in writing process specifications or documentation.
- Measure or report toxicity of engineered nanoparticles.
Detailed Work Activities
- Research engineering applications of emerging technologies.