Keyword Relevance for: Information
17-3031.01 Surveying Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Collect information needed to carry out new surveys using source maps, previous survey data, photographs, computer records, and other relevant information.
- Compile information necessary to stake projects for construction, using engineering plans.
- Operate and manage land-information computer systems, performing tasks such as storing data, making inquiries, and producing plots and reports.
- Prepare topographic and contour maps of land surveyed, including site features and other relevant information such as charts, drawings, and survey notes.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information