Keyword Relevance for: Professional, scientific and technical services
19-1013.00 Soil and Plant Scientists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||28 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Soil and Plant Scientists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Professor of Forestry
- Professor of Soil Microbiology
- Professor-Forage Physiologist
- Professor/Executive Director
- Technical Information Specialist
- Scientist Propagator
- Agronomy Professor
- Arboreal Scientist
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor, Horticulture, Nursery Specialist
- Associate Professor
- Crop and Soil Science Department Chair
- Crop Nutrition Scientist
- Horticulture Professor
- Hydrology Professor
- Microbiology Soil Scientist
- Plant Scientists
- Plant Breeder Scientist
- Research Soil Scientist
- Soil Science Professor
- Soil Scientist
- Soil Scientist and Principal
- Soil Scientists
- Soil Classifier/Soil Scientist
- Soil Physical Chemistry Professor
- Soil Physics Professor
- State Regulatory Project Manager/Soil Scientist
- Communicate research or project results to other professionals or the public or teach related courses, seminars, or workshops.
- Consult with engineers or other technical personnel working on construction projects about the effects of soil problems and possible solutions to these problems.
- Develop improved measurement techniques, soil conservation methods, soil sampling devices, or related technology.
- Research technical requirements or environmental impacts of urban green spaces, such as green roof installations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collaborate with technical specialists to resolve design or development problems.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.