Keyword Relevance for: biology
19-1023.00 Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||11 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Animal Biologist
- Aquatic Biologist
- Conservation Resources Management Biologist
- Fish and Wildlife Biologist
- Fisheries Biologist
- Fisheries Management Biologist
- Fishery Biologist
- Marine Biologist
- Migratory Game Bird Biologist
- Shark Biologist
- Wildlife Biologist
- Study the origins, behavior, diseases, genetics, and life processes of animals and wildlife. May specialize in wildlife research and management. May collect and analyze biological data to determine the environmental effects of present and potential use of land and water habitats.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze biological samples.
- Collect biological specimens.
- Plan biological research.
- Prepare biological samples for testing or analysis.