Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-1029.01 Bioinformatics Scientists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||5 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Director of Informatics
- Director, Informatics
- Drug Discovery Informatics Specialist
- Scientific Informatics Leader
- Scientific Informatics Project Leader
- Conduct research using bioinformatics theory and methods in areas such as pharmaceuticals, medical technology, biotechnology, computational biology, proteomics, computer information science, biology and medical informatics. May design databases and develop algorithms for processing and analyzing genomic information, or other biological information.
- Direct the work of technicians and information technology staff applying bioinformatics tools or applications in areas such as proteomics, transcriptomics, metabolomics, and clinical bioinformatics.
- Prepare summary statistics of information regarding human genomes.