Keyword Relevance for: biology
19-1029.02 Molecular and Cellular Biologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Molecular and Cellular Biologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Biology Professor
- Cell Biologist
- Cellular Biologist
- Molecular Biologist
- Molecular Biology Professor
- Structural Biologist
- Direct, coordinate, organize, or prioritize biological laboratory activities.
- Instruct undergraduate and graduate students within the areas of cellular or molecular biology.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze biological samples.
- Develop biological research methods.
- Plan biological research.