6 matches for biology
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Associate Professor of Biology
- Collaborate with biologists and other professionals to conduct appropriate genetic and biochemical analyses.
- Plan or conduct basic genomic and biological research related to areas such as regulation of gene expression, protein interactions, metabolic networks, and nucleic acid or protein complexes.
- Supervise or direct the work of other geneticists, biologists, technicians, or biometricians working on genetics research projects.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze biological samples.
- Plan biological research.
Learn more on the