Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-1031.01 Soil and Water Conservationists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
- Compute design specifications for implementation of conservation practices, using survey or field information technical guides or engineering manuals.
- Develop water conservation or harvest plans, using weather information systems, irrigation information management systems, or other sources of daily evapotranspiration (ET) data.
- Develop, conduct, or participate in surveys, studies, or investigations of various land uses to inform corrective action plans.
- Evaluate or recommend geographic information systems (GIS) applications to address issues such as surface water quality, groundwater quality, ecological risk assessments, air quality, or environmental contamination.
- Gather information from geographic information systems (GIS) databases or applications to formulate land use recommendations.
- Provide information, knowledge, expertise, or training to government agencies at all levels to solve water or soil management problems or to assure coordination of resource protection activities.
- Respond to complaints or questions on wetland jurisdiction, providing information or clarification.