Keyword Relevance for: -Medical Technology
19-1042.00 Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||10 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Med Tech
- Medical Technologist
- Medical Affairs Director
- Medical Director
- Medical Health Researcher
- Medical Physicist
- Medical Research Scientist
- Medical Researcher
- Medical Scientist
- Pesticide Use Medical Coordinator
- Conduct research dealing with the understanding of human diseases and the improvement of human health. Engage in clinical investigation, research and development, or other related activities. Includes physicians, dentists, public health specialists, pharmacologists, and medical pathologists who primarily conduct research.
- Conduct research to develop methodologies, instrumentation, and procedures for medical application, analyzing data and presenting findings to the scientific audience and general public.
- Consult with and advise physicians, educators, researchers, and others regarding medical applications of physics, biology, and chemistry.
- Teach principles of medicine and medical and laboratory procedures to physicians, residents, students, and technicians.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct medical science or healthcare programs.
- Establish standards for medical care.