Keyword Relevance for: General Studies+business
19-1042.00 Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||6 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||no matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Study Director
- Business Development Manager
- Associate Director, General Toxicology
- Good Laboratory Practice In Vitro Study Director (GLP In Vitro Study Director)
- Registered Nurse/Study Coordinator
- Staff Toxicologist/Study Director
- Study animal and human health and physiological processes.
- Conduct research to develop methodologies, instrumentation, and procedures for medical application, analyzing data and presenting findings to the scientific audience and general public.
- Plan and direct studies to investigate human or animal disease, preventive methods, and treatments for disease.
- Prepare and analyze organ, tissue, and cell samples to identify toxicity, bacteria, or microorganisms or to study cell structure.