Keyword Relevance for: Pre-Veterinary Medicine
19-1042.00 Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||8 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Associate Director, Experimental Medicine
- Associate Vice President
- Director of Preclinical Research
- Director, Experimental Medicine
- Vice President for Research
- Vice President, Clinical Research and Scientific Publications
- Vice President, Early Clinical Development
- Prepare and analyze organ, tissue, and cell samples to identify toxicity, bacteria, or microorganisms or to study cell structure.
- Conduct research to develop methodologies, instrumentation, and procedures for medical application, analyzing data and presenting findings to the scientific audience and general public.
- Plan and direct studies to investigate human or animal disease, preventive methods, and treatments for disease.
- Standardize drug dosages, methods of immunization, and procedures for manufacture of drugs and medicinal compounds.
- Teach principles of medicine and medical and laboratory procedures to physicians, residents, students, and technicians.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.