Keyword Relevance for: Professional, scientific and technical services
19-1042.00 Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||27 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||4 matches|
- Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Scientific Director
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
- Assistant Professor/Genetics
- Associate Professor
- Associate Professor of Anatomy and Neurobiology
- Associate Research Scientist
- Chair & Professor of Anatomy and Neurobiology
- Chief Science Officer
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist
- Clinical Research Scientist
- Director & Professor
- Drug Safety Scientist
- Lead Scientist
- MD Senior Research Scientist
- Medical Scientist
- Medical Research Scientist
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathologist
- Physical Scientist
- Protein Purification Scientist
- Research Technician
- Research Scientist
- Senior Scientist
- Senior Research Scientist
- Vice President, Clinical Research and Scientific Publications
- Conduct research to develop methodologies, instrumentation, and procedures for medical application, analyzing data and presenting findings to the scientific audience and general public.
- Teach principles of medicine and medical and laboratory procedures to physicians, residents, students, and technicians.
- Write and publish articles in scientific journals.
Detailed Work Activities
- Direct medical science or healthcare programs.
- Instruct college students in physical or life sciences.
- Monitor operational procedures in technical environments to ensure conformance to standards.
- Prepare scientific or technical reports or presentations.