Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-2021.00 Atmospheric and Space Scientists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Analyze historical climate information, such as precipitation or temperature records, to help predict future weather or climate trends.
- Broadcast weather conditions, forecasts, or severe weather warnings to the public via television, radio, or the Internet or provide this information to the news media.
- Consult with other offices, agencies, professionals, or researchers regarding the use and interpretation of climatological information for weather predictions and warnings.
- Create visualizations to illustrate historical or future changes in the Earth's climate, using paleoclimate or climate geographic information systems (GIS) databases.
- Formulate predictions by interpreting environmental data, such as meteorological, atmospheric, oceanic, paleoclimate, climate, or related information.
Detailed Work Activities
- Provide technical information or assistance to public.