Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-2032.00 Materials Scientists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Conduct research on the structures and properties of materials, such as metals, alloys, polymers, and ceramics, to obtain information that could be used to develop new products or enhance existing ones.
- Visit suppliers of materials or users of products to gather specific information.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- explain complex mathematical information
- use hazardous materials information