Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-2041.00 Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Collect, synthesize, analyze, manage, and report environmental data, such as pollution emission measurements, atmospheric monitoring measurements, meteorological or mineralogical information, or soil or water samples.
- Communicate scientific or technical information to the public, organizations, or internal audiences through oral briefings, written documents, workshops, conferences, training sessions, or public hearings.
- Design or direct studies to obtain technical environmental information about planned projects.
- Prepare charts or graphs from data samples, providing summary information on the environmental relevance of the data.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare information or documentation related to legal or regulatory matters.
- Provide technical information or assistance to public.