Keyword Relevance for: Information
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Answer questions and provide technical assistance and information to contractors or the public regarding issues such as well drilling, code requirements, hydrology, and geology.
- Compile and evaluate hydrologic information to prepare navigational charts and maps and to predict atmospheric conditions.
- Conduct research and communicate information to promote the conservation and preservation of water resources.
- Design and conduct scientific hydrogeological investigations to ensure that accurate and appropriate information is available for use in water resource management decisions.
- Investigate complaints or conflicts related to the alteration of public waters, gathering information, recommending alternatives, informing participants of progress, and preparing draft orders.
- Prepare written and oral reports describing research results, using illustrations, maps, appendices, and other information.
Detailed Work Activities
- communicate technical information
- explain complex mathematical information
- use geographical information system (GIS) software