Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-3031.01 School Psychologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||6 matches|
- Attend workshops, seminars, or professional meetings to remain informed of new developments in school psychology.
- Compile and interpret students' test results, along with information from teachers and parents, to diagnose conditions, and to help assess eligibility for special services.
- Report any pertinent information to the proper authorities in cases of child endangerment, neglect, or abuse.
Detailed Work Activities
- collect social or personal information
- communicate technical information
- compile information through interviews
- convert information into instructional program
- explain complex mathematical information
- obtain information from individuals