Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-3031.02 Clinical Psychologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Provide occupational, educational, and other information to individuals so that they can make educational and vocational plans.
- Select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests to obtain information on individuals' intelligence, achievements, interests, and personalities.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect information from people through observation, interviews, or surveys.
- Confer with clients to exchange information.