Keyword Relevance for: Administrative
19-3032.00 Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||2 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Director, Selection and Administration
- Testing Projects Administrator
- Apply principles of psychology to human resources, administration, management, sales, and marketing problems. Activities may include policy planning; employee testing and selection, training and development; and organizational development and analysis. May work with management to organize the work setting to improve worker productivity.
- Train clients to administer human resources functions including testing, selection, and performance management.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer standardized physical or psychological tests.