Keyword Relevance for: psychology
19-3039.01 Neuropsychologists and Clinical Neuropsychologists
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Diagnose and treat neural and psychological conditions in medical and surgical populations such as patients with early dementing illness or chronic pain with a neurological basis.
- Educate and supervise practicum students, psychology interns, or hospital staff.
- Write or prepare detailed clinical neuropsychological reports using data from psychological or neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct observations, or interviews.
Detailed Work Activities
- Administer standardized physical or psychological tests.
- Design psychological or educational treatment procedures or programs.
- Diagnose neural or psychological disorders.