Keyword Relevance for: Information
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||5 matches|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- GIS Geographer (Geographic Information Systems Geographer)
- GIS Physical Scientist (Geographic Information Systems Physical Scientist)
- Geographic Information Systems Analyst (GIS Analyst)
- Geographic Information Systems Program Director (GIS Program Director)
- Create and modify maps, graphs, or diagrams, using geographical information software and related equipment, and principles of cartography such as coordinate systems, longitude, latitude, elevation, topography, and map scales.
- Develop, operate, and maintain geographical information (GIS) computer systems, including hardware, software, plotters, digitizers, printers, and video cameras.
- Locate and obtain existing geographic information databases.
- Provide geographical information systems support to the private and public sectors.
Detailed Work Activities
- collect social or personal information
- communicate technical information
- compile information through interviews
- explain complex mathematical information
- use geographical information system (GIS) software