6 matches for Pre-Veterinary Medicine
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Veterinary Laboratory Technician
- Clean, maintain and prepare supplies and work areas.
- Examine animals and specimens to detect the presence of disease or other problems.
- Isolate, identify and prepare specimens for examination.
- Participate in the research, development, or manufacturing of medicinal and pharmaceutical preparations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare biological samples for testing or analysis.
Learn more on the