Keyword Relevance for: Pre-Veterinary Medicine
19-4021.00 Biological Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||1 match|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Veterinary Laboratory Technician
- Clean, maintain and prepare supplies and work areas.
- Examine animals and specimens to detect the presence of disease or other problems.
- Isolate, identify and prepare specimens for examination.
- Participate in the research, development, or manufacturing of medicinal and pharmaceutical preparations.
Detailed Work Activities
- Prepare biological samples for testing or analysis.