Keyword Relevance for: biology
19-4021.00 Biological Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||14 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||2 matches|
- Biological Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Biological Aide
- Biological Science Laboratory Technician
- Biological Science Technician
- Biological Sciences Technician
- Biological Scientist
- Biological Technician
- Biologist Aide
- Biology Laboratory Assistant
- Biology Research Assistant
- Biology Specimen Technician
- Fisheries Biological Technician
- Resource Biologist
- Resource Biologist-Fisheries
- Wildlife Biology Technician
- Assist biological and medical scientists in laboratories. Set up, operate, and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment, monitor experiments, make observations, and calculate and record results. May analyze organic substances, such as blood, food, and drugs.
- Conduct standardized biological, microbiological or biochemical tests and laboratory analyses to evaluate the quantity or quality of physical or chemical substances in food or other products.
- Provide technical support and services for scientists and engineers working in fields such as agriculture, environmental science, resource management, biology, and health sciences.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect biological specimens.
- Prepare biological samples for testing or analysis.