30 matches for Chemistry
|O*NET-SOC Title||1 match|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||20 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||1 match|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Chemical Technicians
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chemical Analyst
- Chemical Analytical Sampler
- Chemical Engineering Technician
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant
- Chemical Laboratory Technician (Chemical Lab Technician)
- Chemical Laboratory Tester
- Chemical Research Worker
- Chemical Technician
- Chemical Tester
- Chemist Assistant
- Chemist Helper
- Chemistry Quality Control Technician
- Chemistry Research Assistant
- Chemistry Technician
- Cosmetic Chemist
- Forensic Chemist
- Inorganic Chemical Technician
- Laboratory Chemical Assistant
- Product Development Laboratory Chemist (Product Development Lab Chemist)
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, and gaseous materials for research and development of new products or processes, quality control, maintenance of environmental standards, and other work involving experimental, theoretical, or practical application of chemistry and related sciences.
- Conduct chemical or physical laboratory tests to assist scientists in making qualitative or quantitative analyses of solids, liquids, or gaseous materials.
- Develop new chemical engineering processes or production techniques.
- Develop or conduct programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards of raw materials, chemical intermediates, or products.
- Direct or monitor other workers producing chemical products.
- Prepare chemical solutions for products or processes, following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.
- Provide technical support or assistance to chemists or engineers.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests, and analyses, using techniques such as chromatography, spectroscopy, physical or chemical separation techniques, or microscopy.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze chemical compounds or substances.
Learn more on the