Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-4041.01 Geophysical Data Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
- Assemble, maintain, or distribute information for library or record systems.
- Create photographic recordings of information, using equipment.
- Interview individuals, and research public databases in order to obtain information.
- Read and study reports in order to compile information and data for geological and geophysical prospecting.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect information from people through observation, interviews, or surveys.