Keyword Relevance for: Chemistry
19-4051.02 Nuclear Monitoring Technicians
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||4 matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||1 match|
Alternate Occupation Titles
- Chemical Radiation Technician
- Chemistry Technician
- Nuclear Chemistry Technician
- Radiation / Chemistry Technician
- Calibrate and maintain chemical instrumentation sensing elements and sampling system equipment, using calibration instruments and hand tools.
- Immerse samples in chemical compounds to prepare them for testing.
- Test materials' physical, chemical, or metallurgical properties, using equipment such as tensile testers, hardness testers, metallographic units, micrometers, or gauges.
Detailed Work Activities
- Analyze chemical compounds or substances.