Keyword Relevance for: Information
19-4061.00 Social Science Research Assistants
|O*NET-SOC Title||no matches|
|Alternate Occupation Titles||no matches|
|O*NET-SOC Description||no matches|
|Detailed Work Activities||3 matches|
- Obtain informed consent of research subjects or their guardians.
- Perform needs assessments or consult with clients to determine the types of research and information required.
Detailed Work Activities
- Collect information from people through observation, interviews, or surveys.
- Confer with clients to exchange information.
- Prepare information or documentation related to legal or regulatory matters.